Digital Month 2019
Waltham Forest Digital
DIGITAL MONTH 2019
November is all about digital in Waltham Forest. Every year during Digital Month, we work with partners and our community to harness and develop our digital resources, activities and tools to connect people together and unlock opportunities.
A range of free events for residents, businesses and everyone in between are lined up:
- Computer drop in sessions to learn the basics
- Tech camps for students and jobseekers, followed by a Careers Fair
- Hackathons, to build a ready-to-launch Local Business Directory
- Instagram competition
… and many more!
This year’s main goal is to contribute to Violence Reduction, to create a safer Waltham Forest. To accomplish this we have:
- Launched the Tackling violence in Waltham Forest blog
- Hosted and live streamed an inspiring play by Leyton Sixth Form Students about youth violence: Lock Down.
Keep an eye on our full list of events and follow us @wfcouncil and check out the hashtag #WFDigital.